Tamar Arslanian, Principal
- Industry thought leader who has created an internationally recognized brand, I HAVE CAT, a blog with affiliated social media line extensions. Currently 31k+ Facebook fans and 8k+ Twitter followers in addition to a strong presence on Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and Sulia.
- Long-standing relationships with brands such as Hills Science, Purina, Urban Pet Haus, Yeowww!, and World’s Best Cat Litter.
- Alliances with pet celebrities (and their humans!!) the likes of Henri Le Chat Noir, Oskar the Blind Cat and Lil Bub, in addition to top bloggers and magazines (on-and- offline) such as Hauspanter, Catster, Yummypets, Modern Cat and Cat Fancy/Cat Channel.
- Guest lecturer at FIT and guest writer for People Pets, Cat Fancy, Catster, and Pets360. Recently quoted in People Style Watch (“What’s In and What’s Out” for cats).
- A member of Purina’s blogger council, and contributing member to the World Best Cat Litter’s blog “Clearning the Air” as well as PetCareRx’s blog “The Wet Nose Press.”
- 15+ years of New York City brand advertising and marketing experience working with consumer products in categories from entertainment, finance and pharmaceutical, across a full range of platforms from television, print and TV to interactive.
- Member of The Cat Writer’s Association and attends industry events such as BlogPaws, Barkworld, Global Pet Expo and SXSW.
- Has fostered over 20 cats and kittens and currently shares her home with three cats, one of whom is a failed foster!
Sharon McNulty, Contributor
- Over 17 years of advertising and marketing experience working at world class agencies like Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB with leading marketers like P&G and J&J.
- Certified in digital media marketing through NYU.
- Certified animal trainer with expertise in dog and cat behavior and training methods.
- Hundreds of hours spent volunteering at North Shore Animal League, the world’s largest NO-KILL animal rescue and adoption organization, observing the attitudes and behaviors of pet lovers in relation to their pets.
- Grew up with dogs in household and has been a cat mom for over 13 years.